Sweet San Diego... Here We Come!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Vacation is what you take when you can't take
what you've been taking any longer."


Yes ladies and gentlemen... the day has finally come! The heavens have parted and angels must be on our side because we are FINALLY going on a vacation!

Remember way back when me and Josh had to cancel our Cali trip over the summer at the LAST possible minute? Yes people... now is the time to make up for our heartache... we are leaving for sunny San Diego tomorrow morning!!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! Nothing is stopping us this time, that I can be sure of :)

I'm looking forward to....

California breeze
Warmth on my skin
In & Out Burger
Relaxation
Sunglasses
Flip flops
Feeling sand between my toes
Palm trees
Feeling carefree
Summer nostalgia
Taking pictures
Watching the sunsets
Spending time with family
Thanksgiving comfort food
Watching football
Naps with full bellies
Feeling thankful for everything we've overcome
Dare I say..... a tan??

...... and also blogging about everything when we come back!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend! Anyone ready to put up their Christmas tree yet?

.... me either.

4 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys get out there safely and i hope you have the best time ever with Josh's family, have a great holiday girl, i love ya!

Jessica said...

Me! Yes it is true, I was bored this weekend and its the first time in our house for me to decorate. Call me crazy I love Christmas!

Have so much fun on you vaca, you deserve it!

Nicki Swilor said...

Hope you had a blast! I love So Cal! You deserve a nice vacation. I can't wait to see your blog when you get back!

Heather said...

I am sorry I missed this post before. I am glad again you had a good time...

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates