Guilty Pleasure...

Friday, November 14, 2008



Many of you already know that I am slightly obsessed with this show called America's Next Top Model... it's what you would call my guilty pleasure.

I cannot believe how much I get into this show! I've been watching it ever since I was 16 and have watched 10 cycles... currently watching cycle 11. Not only do I love the fashion world and love seeing the backstage hair/makeup, but I like seeing these girls start off as nobodies and grow to try to reach their goal. I take it very seriously!

So I just watched the 2nd to last episode and I was so sad that Marjorie went home! :( I actually cried, no joke. I know I'm a loser, shut up. But anyway, that means next week is the season FINALE! Who will win??

I love Sam, she has amazing photos and has a great fun-loving personality, but she always tends to over act and doesn't look like a model in person. She almost got eliminated last week so I'm pretty sure she's going home... sad but true.

I adore Analeigh! She is always so sweet and has a great attitude about the competition. She struggled with her photos in the beginning but keeps getting better and better, thanks to her ice skater grace. She rocks at commercials and is charming in person. I hope she wins!!

McKey is unique in her beauty and takes probably the best photos, but the ultimate prize is for a Covergirl cosmetics contract, which includes smiling, being girly and doing great in commercials. She is a little too high fashion for that sort of thing, in my opinion, and doesn't do good with commercials. She's one of those just sit there, look pretty and don't speak kind of models.

Next week the girls will battle it out in a Covergirl commercial/photo shoot and one model will be sent home... then it's time for the final 2 to duke it out on the runway for their very last chance to prove they are ANTM! So excited! May the best girl win!!

(Tune in on Wednesday, November 19th at 7:00 pm on the CW!)

1 lovely comments:

Heather said...

Your "OBESSION" is adorable...

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates