Antique Clocks

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last week my friend Jodi from work invited me and the other office girls to sign up and make these beautiful antique wooden clocks. She has a friend that hosts these clock parties and she brings all of the materials and vinyl lettering. I'm always up for something crafty so I decided to make a big clock to put in our living room, customized with our name and the year we got married.

I chose to make it look extra old with this old world font which I looove. You literally do the whole thing yourself; from the tick marks, to the rub on vinyl, to the spackling and staining, and putting on the hands. I love the way it came out!!


What do you think? I absolutely love how this clock makes my living space personalized. And the best part is you can customize them any way you want, with any saying or quote that you like. They also make great wedding and Christmas gifts.

3 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

How cute! I want to go to a clock party. If you hear of another let me know. I love that.

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

thats way cute

Heather said...

Your turned out so dang cute lady! I heart it!

Also your new template is boody-full!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates