New Camera!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

So at Josh's work there is this huge wheel you get to spin if you get 4 sales in a row. It has a bunch of prizes on it like a PS3, laptops, free lunch.. etc. Well I've been wanting a new digital camera ever since we lost our old one. I was hoping to get it for Christmas.

So low and behold Josh goes into work last weekend and gets a sale off of a TV ad... gets to spin... and wins this amazing Sony Cybershot camera!!

What luck!

So we have been testing it out and it takes amazing pictures. You can even take them in black & white, sepia, with all different sorts of settings. I'm getting a little excited here because it's been a long time I've gotten anything so nice! And for $Free.99!!

Here are some pictures we took while we were testing it out...


Silly...

Angry...

Serious...

Kissy...

Happy :)




Can you tell I got my hair dyed back to my natural color? There's still some subtle highlights in there but it feels so nice to get back to my natural roots! Thanks Hailey!

Anywho- I'm so excited I get to post more pictures now :) Yay for Josh's job!

1 lovely comments:

Heather said...

I love taking random pictures like this.... they always turn out the best. Way to break in the new camera. I look forward to seeing pictures of everything going on in your life!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates