Thank heaven for little girls...

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Can I just say how much I love my cute little niece? Not only is she the most adorable little girl alive but she is saving me from having baby hunger. I just loving being Auntie Kiki :)

I went up to visit my sister Amber on Saturday to spend time with her and Addyson and Andy-rew. First she wanted me to go check out her new school she is teaching at, which is so awesome and quite the upgrade. I'm so proud of her. Me and Addy played the whole time with a some hide and "BOO!", jumping in the elevator, and lounging in these big comfy bean bag chairs. She is such a doll it's ridiculous.

Then we decided to go to the school's playground and take some pictures. I am in love with my new camera, I'm having a lot of fun playing photographer...

So cute...

Giggling and swinging around the pole...

Going down the slide, her favorite.

Trying to capture a close up...

Jumping up & down!

I can't believe her hair is already in a pony tail!!

Sort of a smile... I take what I can get :)

Playing on the monkey bars with Mommy!
(This girl can really hang on there surprisingly!)

Addy and Mommy all smiles

"Whoa Mom, not so cheeky!!"

Fishy kiss faces

Silly face... always watching Mommy

We grabbed some yummy Farr's ice cream on the way home. I can't help but notice all of Addy's special characteristics. She is so adventurous is always observing, never wanting to sit still and always looking for excitement and fun. She is not shy but friendly and talks to everyone around her. She is also getting so smart! She can already sing part of the ABC's and can count to ten. Did I mention she's not even TWO yet??

She had been mentioning her bike all day and how she can ride it all by herself. I had to see! I think she was getting a bit tired of me following her around with a camera all day... oh well!





Afterward Amber and Andrew cooked us a delicious steak & potatoes dinner and we got to hang out a bit more before I had to leave. I decided I have to visit way more often before this girl grows up too fast on me!

0 lovely comments:

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates