And the winner is....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

After much anticipation I finally got to see who won America's Next Top Model.......

and the winner is.....

McKey


... BLAH... can I just say that I totally disagreed with this decision!!! I guess the judges are the professionals here, but they seriously eliminated Annaleigh FIRST out of the 3! I couldn't believe it! Poor Annaleigh didn't do great at the commercial, although she had a good photo shoot but they decided she was too commercial looking and her face wasn't balanced enough- with her big eyes, nose, and lips. Whatever...... Tyra is whacked out of her mind.

So Sam and McKey got to do the runway show... obviously at this point McKey was going to win because she has a better walk. I guess I'm happy for her. This show never ceases to surprise me at the very last minute.

Congrats to the Lurch er, scuse me, MCKEY. You're stuck with a Cover Girl contract while Annaleigh has plenty of designers just waiting to hire her :)

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

son of a bitch! who chose her?? at least it wasnt that one who looked like the hunchback of notre dame! ok now, can we get back to watching Nip Tuck now that your dang show is over????

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates