Wench, Keg & a Can!

Sunday, November 02, 2008


happy halloween!!

So me and Josh decided to go with a beer theme this year for Halloween. I was a wench, Josh was a keg, and Sam was a beer can. We haven't dressed up since we've been together... ever! So we decided to throw a fun Halloween party at our house. Josh invited some new friends from work and I invited a few of my friends too.

Then Josh decided to pick up an extra shift that went til 10:30... don't ask me why. So I'm all dressed up in my beer wench costume, looking hot, ready to party.. and just waiting around. Slowly one by one everyone starts to bail on us! I felt like such a loser and by the time Josh got home I was bummed and just wanted to go to bed.

Then he told me I needed to stop pouting and lighten up- we were together after all and that is all that matters. He gave me a pep talk and said we're still having a good time and getting drunk off our asses. Then he decided I needed to drink a flaming Dr. Pepper... ever had one before?

It's strong but it's actually really good. You take a cup and fill it half way with beer. Then pour some Amiretto in a shot glass and on top of that pour a tiny bit of Bacardi 151 (which is flammable). Then you light the shot glass on fire, drop it in your beer, and chug chug chug! Tastes just like a Dr. Pepper and you feel like a total bad ass afterwards!

So after we got our spirits back up we were later invited to a party at our friend's house and had a blast! We don't go out very often but when we do it always ends up being a crazy ass night. I got hit on by this bi-sexual girl, almost got my ass beat by a drunk chick, and saw a real live tarantula!

Here are some pics we took...


Sammy the Bud Light Can.. our perfect side kick!

What a sport!

Josh is a beer keg... not a penis pump LOL!


It really did store your beer and dispensed through the tap!!

"Would you like a beer, sir?"

Blowin kisses


Me trying to be sexy in my messy computer room :)


Hope everyone had a fun night and made some memories! Here's to dressing up, drinkin like a bad ass, and making the most of the night!

3 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

You look freaking hot Kristen! What a cute little matchy match family. I love it. I am laughing so hard at how you said you feel like a total bad ass after you have that drink. I think I need to try that just so I can feel bad ass!

Heather said...

HOLY SHI SHI YOU LOOK SO HOT! I am proud that you guys had an amazing new prospective, instead of going to be early! Make the most of what you got! Besides it's like that song "all you need is JOSH", wait or is it love? Looks like you have both!! KUDOS BABY, p.s. WHERE'S MY DRINK!?!

Anonymous said...

omg you looked so freakin cute!! Dave said you were st. provo girl! haha, im glad you had a great time, and sammy was so damned cute too! josh does look vaguely like a penis pump. . . hahahaha, cute costumes!!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates