Gibberish

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is everyone glad Monday is over? I sure as hell am. Only 3 more days until the weekend!

Thought I would practice my writing again and asked One Minute Writer for help:

Consider the "WORD VERIFICATION" word at the bottom of your comment window. Create a definition for it, and use it in a sentence.

scrit [scr-IT noun]

definition: the nasty dried up food remains left on your skillet after leaving it on the stove overnight.

"I hope you plan on cleaning up that scrit so I don't have to soak it in hot water for an hour."


lol that was thoroughly entertaining... Now YOU try!

1 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

hahhaha I'm loving this writing project. I should really check it out. It's so weird how I didn't talk to you girls all that much, but I totally miss you all already. It's weird not having messenger all day. haha

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates