And so the Twilight Saga Comes to an End....

Monday, December 01, 2008


So after Heather so kindly lent me her copy of Breaking Dawn (...2 months and 754 pages later...) I have finally finished the Twilight series!

I definitely enjoyed reading these books, it gave me a whole new perspective on vampires (secretly wishing they were real) and sent me back into that giddy teenage love daze!

It's such a dark romance.. exciting yet a little creepy. I will miss staying up hours past my bedtime anxiously flipping pages while trying to keep myself from falling asleep.

I did get to see Twilight in the theaters this past weekend and LOVED it! I think the storyline was pretty accurate (except the tree climbing... little confused about that) and I think they got the characters down perfectly. It did go a little fast but thats what happens when you cram a whole book into 2 hours. I especially loved the baseball scene and the MUSIC (mostly by Muse)! Did anyone catch Stephenie Meyer at the restaurant? I heard a lot of people were disappointed but overall I think they did a good job. I'm really excited for the other movies to be made!

Now I just need to find another good book to read... any suggestions??

2 lovely comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVED the books as well, it is kinda sad they are over, they could have go on and on! I saw the movie too, did not notice SM, I do want to see it again.

Hope you had a great VACA!

Heather said...

SO I did not LOVE the movie. But what do ya do... I am gonna go see it again though. Might not have loved it cause my mind might have been racing with the idea that I finally was watching it... I suggest you read "the time traverlers wife", and "the life of pie". I heart you!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates