Step Brothers Review

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


OK I have been obsessed with this movie for quite some time now. Let's just say Josh and I purchased the DVD about 2 weeks ago and I've probably watched it about seven times I loved it so much!

If you liked Anchorman and Talledega Nights, you must see Step Brothers! (Warning you though, if bad language and f-bombs aren't your style then don't go see it- if you can tune them out to appreciate the humor then definitely see it!)

Basically the synopsis is Brennan Huff (Will Farrell) and Dale Doback (John C. Reily) are 40-year old men still living with their single parents. They pretty much act like they are 13. After their parents fall in love and get married, they are forced to become step brothers . Instead of moving out on their own, they decide to live together and share a bedroom. Conflicts arise as you enjoy hilarious scene after scene. This is comedy at its best, in my opinion.

Here is one of my favorite scenes... Brennan finally sings in front of Dale (This is blog appropriate- no swear words!):



This has pretty much become my favorite movie of all time-
I give it 5 stars!

1 lovely comments:

Jessica said...

I laughed my a@$ off! So funny!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates