Numba Oneeeeee!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Just felt the need to announce that, oh maybe....



we might have....



WON THE WINDOW DECORATING CONTEST! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


First Place!!! I honestly couldn't believe it! Heather got the call on Friday at work from our complex owners saying that we had won and they would be mailing us our CHECK next week!! When I heard her squeal I got right up, we ran and met each other in the hall and started running around and dancing and screaming like a bunch of crazy Edward fans! lol

I believe we just earned ourselves our own Christmas bonus! WOOT WOOOOT!
Numba oneee!!

OK I'm officially in the best Christmas spirit EVER!

2 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

I'm so excited for you! You girls better buy yourself something nice!

Heather said...

YAY!!!! I HEART YOU!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates