You live and you learn...

Sunday, September 28, 2008


I've learned....

...that things don't always go according to plan
...that life can be ugly and so beautiful at the same time
...that learning the hard way isn't always the best way
...that family is the most important thing in the world
...to simplify rather than complicate
...that things usually work themselves out
...that worrying is like a rocking chair- it gives you something to do but it never gets you anywhere
...that in order to solve a problem you need to focus on a solution
...that patience really is a virtue
...that we live in a truly amazing world
...I may not understand why at first but everything happens for a reason
...that I will never be perfect no matter how hard I try
...that you need to love yourself in order to be able to love anyone else
...that love really is everywhere
......that music can unlock your soul
...to not be afraid of what could or might happen
...to expect good things to happen instead of bad
...that negativity gets you nowhere
...to enjoy life in little moments
...that I control my own destiny
...that being myself is perfectly OK

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog and just loved it!!!It made me cry for so many reasons. I worry so much about you but I can see that you really love Josh and that you guys will figure it all out together. I would love to see more of us in pictures- none of me or Dad what's up with that???

Nicki Swilor said...

Beautiful...just like you!

Lauren said...

Hi Kristen! I love your blog, especially the things you've learned...so insightful! Hugs! Lauren

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates