Four Things Tag

Friday, September 26, 2008

Nicki tagged me! Here we go...

4 random things I like about my husband:
~He is a brilliant cook- he should be a chef!
~He has been cleaning around the house lately so I don't have a big mess to clean up over the weekend.
~He stays positive through our rough times.
~He is really cute when he cuddles with Sammy

4 books I'd read more than once:
~Twilight Series
~The 4 Agreements
~Anything by Jodi Picoult
~Lovely Bones

4 TV shows I watch:
~America's Next Top Model
~The Hills (shut up I love it!)
~The Soup, I can't get enough of Joel McHale
~Nip/Tuck & Weeds, I couldn't decide

4 places I have been:
~Connecticut
~Chicago
~San Diego, California
~Pretty much every state on the east coast

4 people who email me regularly:
~Dad
~Mom
~Aunt Jan
~That's about it, I don't have a very tech-friendly family.

4 favorite foods:
~Mom's meatballs
~Josh's spicy chili- I can't wait for him to make it this football season
~Cafe Rio tortilla soup
~Grilled tuna sandwiches

4 places I would like to visit:
~Hawaii
~Seattle
~Italy
~Canada

4 things I am looking forward to in this coming year:
~Hopefully moving closer to family
~A new president!!!
~Family vacation on an Oregon beach
~Starting school again!

1 lovely comments:

Leon & Patti Dea said...

And Dad's pancakes! lol

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates