Fall Fashions

Sunday, September 14, 2008

So I've been dying to go shopping lately, especially because I love shopping for the cold months coming up. Since I don't have the extra cash to spend I decided to look online for some of my favorite fall looks and create a shopping list!







I love these long cardigans. (^) You can layer them over your cute tee's and tanks you wore all summer. It's probably best to get one in a neutral color so I can add pops of color with accessories.

I also really want to try out these sweater dresses. Its like wearing a really comfortable long shirt and the best part is that I can wear leggings underneath. Add some heels and I'm good to go! Definitely good to wear on your "fat" days.

I'm also wanting to get a blazer so I can wear them over cute dressy sleeveless blouses. I would pair them with some really great wide leg trousers like these (<---).

I really love pops of color, especially turquoise!! And I love 3/4 shirts and scoop necks, they always seem to be most flattering on my body. How cute is this argyle sweater/shirt? I could pair it with some cute colored tights. And those brown boots are a must. After sloshing through snow in my flips flops last winter and almost getting frost bite on my toes I would say I'm in need of some super cute boots, what do you think?


I'm also loving these shoes called "booties." It's like a shoe, boot, and heel combined! I'm always trying to find cute dressy shoes to wear to work when it's cold out. These look perfect!

Let's hope I can save some extra cash before the snow hits! Wish me luck!

0 lovely comments:

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates