Oh yes it's ladies night... oh what a night!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

So after a very long and stressful week, me and Hailey decided it was time for a girls night out! With lots of alcohol involved of course! Turns out her old band, The Boom Sticks, were playing a show at the Urban Lounge in Salt Lake. How perfect!

After pre-gaming with some Bacardi Grand Melon (with Sprite- sooo yummy you should try it!) we took a cab ride over the bar and Hailey got hit on by the Iraqi driver. Classic.

Urban Lounge is kind of a grungy type dive bar, lots of punk rockers with green hair and goth chicks with corsets and fishnets, so me and Hailey definitely stood out!

We started with Gin & Tonics, then beer, then more Gin & Tonics, then more beer.... and I think I remember drinking a half empty Cosmopolitan at the end of the night. Turns out they spill everywhere when you're trying to walk to your table hahaha

Let's just say we had ourselves a goooood time :-)

Starting out looking pretty!


Gettin our drink on!



Trying to be a punk rockstar. To my surprise I was loving the loud and crazy screamo music. ROCK ON!


Holding our hu-mungo beers!


Watching the Boom Sticks play- they kicked serious ass!

Chillin with the drummer and lead guitarist- he makes a lot of crazy faces ahaha

All together now!

Drunk on the right and Drunker on the left.

These are 2 amazing and CLASSY women!

From what I can remember it was a well deserved kick ass night!
Thanks for another crazy Friday night, Hay Hay!

2 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

You guys are so funny. I especially am loving the punk rock one of you. It's perfect. Thanks again for my princess party. You threw an awesome party!

Anonymous said...

omg dude, this is the best post ever!! that night was so so much needed. i swear. after ethan busting his leg and ridiculous shit goin down at work, i was so grateful for Urban Lounge!! hahaha remember the dude in the coroner tshirt? oh yes and the wacky iraqui. asking me if my eyes were fake. of course he would notice my damned eyes, thats all they ever see of the women in iraq. maybe i should wear a freakin burka. .

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates