You are Beautiful

Friday, October 24, 2008

So I saw this post on Macy's blog and thought to myself...
"Who is the most beautiful person I know... inside and out?"
I thought about this for a while and a few people came to mind, but ultimately I would have to say my younger sister Alecia. Isn't she just stunning?

I am so proud of her. She has grown up and also has grown into her beauty. She always felt awkward growing up because she was taller than me and my older sister.. about a 5 inch difference taller! She knew she was different and always struggled with that until recently. I think she has finally accepted herself and her body and knows that she is beautiful.

She is more than just a pretty face though.... she also has the most beautiful personality. She doesn't feel ugly without makeup on, she can be silly and laughs a lot, she enjoys life to the fullest, and she is so smart. She respects herself and knows that guys aren't worth losing yourself over. She has a really bright future and knows what she wants out of life. I always taught her things growing up and she looked up to me, but now I find myself learning things from her and I get inspired by her attitude and love for life.

Who do you think is the most beautiful person you know? I tag everyone who reads this!

0 lovely comments:

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates