Tag: Favorites, Firsts, and so on...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Macy

10 Favorites.

color: turquoise
food: dad's pancakes :)
song: hmmmmmm... right now I'm in love with the Offspring "You're Gonna Go Far Kid"
movie:
The Little Mermaid... and all the other classic Disney movies
sport:
i'm not really a sporty chick
season:
autumn... in Connecticut :)
day of the week:
Frrrriday
ice cream flavor: Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream

time of day
: 5:00 when I get to go home!

9 Currents.
mood: optimistic
taste: coffee. I need a breath mint or better yet some of Hailey's dubble bubble watermelon
clothes: work clothes... dark wash jeans, white button up, black v-neck and black heels
desktop picture: fall trees and view of rolling hills
toenail color: none.. I'm too lazy and I don't plan on wearing open toed shoes anytime soon... brrr!
time: 10:31 A.M.
surroundings: computer, phone, nice view out the front doors
annoyance: drivers... the bastards in front of you that insist on going 10 under the speed limit until the light goes yellow, they speed up and I am left sitting at a red light... grrr. Orrr the ones that act like theres not a huge space next to a car turning left so they sit and wait when they could have just gone around!
thoughts: I want some lunch soon

8 firsts.
best friend: Katherine Curry
kiss: Bryan Hazelton.. LOL he had braces and my lips hurt afterwards
name: Nick name maybe? I didn't really have one until like 5 years ago my younger sister started calling me Keester
pet: we had a brittany spaniel named Scout. He later ate a pheasant and went blind... poor guy.
crush: ok i'm going to go back to pre school and say WILLIAM! He gave me flowers at the park.
music you remember hearing: My parents always listened to the classics like Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Carly Simon, The Beatles... they have good taste :)
car: OMG.... it was an '88 BRONZE Pontiac Grand Prix. It was my grandpa's old car and I loved it until I crashed it... I bet I would still be driving that thing I loved it so much.
ticket: I got a ticket after I pulled out into traffic and crashed

lasts.
cigarette: this morning
drink: coffee
ride: driving to work
kiss: a "Bye baby, I love you" kiss before I left for work this morning
movie seen: What Happens in Vegas.. great movie!
call: Josh.. yelling at him for stealing the lighter out of the car
played: lol me and Josh decided to play this game we've had for a while called Battle of the Sexes. We just went through the cards seeing who knew their gender better... Josh won

6 have you evers.
dated one of your best friends: tried to and it didn't work out
broken the law: who hasn't?
been arrested: negative
skinny dipped: hehehe
been on tv: I think I made an appearance on Cops one time... JK!
kissed someone you didn't know: well I always knew their first name... I think...

5 things (5 for each).
you're wearing: I think I went over this already but black v-neck, white button up, jeans, heels, and earrings.
you've done today: went to work, sorted some faxes, checked facebook, picked out some songs to put on Heather's new CD, and now blogging. Yes, very productive...
you can hear right now: Juicy by Biggy, the fax printing something, me typing, someone talking on their cell phone, phone ringing
you can't live without: my family, friends, Josh, Sam, and beauty supplies... haha
you do when you're bored: watch TV, read a book, surf the internet, play with Sam, call my family

4 places you've been today: home, car, work, and Heather's office.. hey my day just started!

3 people you can tell anything to: Josh, Hailey, Alecia

2 choices. What will I make for dinner tonight? Should I exercise or be lazy?

1 thing you want to do before you die: TRAVEL!

I tag... Hailey, Heather, Nicki, and Nicole Tenny :)

0 lovely comments:

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates