Rain. . Rain. . GO AWAY!

Thursday, June 11, 2009



Dear Mother Nature,

I'd like to ask you a small favor. First, let me explain. . .

There is a serene and calming energy around when Rain comes to town. I love seeing the artistic little beads of water he leaves on the windows, watching his drops splash in the puddles, the peaceful sound of thudding on the roof, the way he clears the air and makes it smell fresh again. He really is quite enjoyable for the most part.

But, come on Mother Nature. Rain has been here for almost 2 weeks straight. ENOUGH ALREADY! It's been nice enjoying Rain's company, but I'm tired of those gloomy and gray clouds he brings with him, I'm sick of him causing there to be wet doggy trails through my house, and I am through with carrying an umbrella when it is clearly the middle of June!

So please, Mother Nature, if you have a heart, ask Sun to please come back and shine those rays upon us once again. We sure do miss her around here :-(

Sincerely,
Kristen

P.S. Please tell Rain we hope there are no hard feelings :-/

2 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

This was my favorite blog post I've read in awhile. You are so cute. And I love that Rain is a boy and Sun is a girl. I have to admit I am loving Rain, but Sun would be nice to as long as it's not the SCORCHING Sun.

Nicki Swilor said...

How funny that we woke up to blue skies this morning.

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates