Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Well... I finally did it. I can officially call myself a "blogger." I honestly don't know why I haven't done it before since I love to write so much, I guess because I don't think my life is very eventful. But I see all my friends at work joining the blogger world so I thought what the hell!

From now on I'm going to make a goal to take more pictures, mostly because I need to entertain you guys with some visuals, but also so I can somehow remember my twenties! (wink wink)

Maybe I should summarize my life highlights so far...

I'm originally from Bristol, Connecticut (East Coooooast- HOLLA!! ... by the way I'm 1/2 ghetto, 1/2 white girl). I graduated from high school and moved all the way out here to the lovely state of Utah. I had my doubts of whether I would like it here or not. Starting out in Brigham City, then attending Utah State in Logan... lets just say I had a major case of CULTURE SHOCK! Needless to say I ended up dropping out cuz I'm too cool for school, moved down to Orem with a few roomies and shortly after moved in with my boyfriend of 2 years, Josh. We grew closer and closer until we decided we wanted to get married. That following Christmas he proposed :) And we lived happily ever after!

Well kind of.

Oh and let me give you some background info... we had known each other much more than 2 years. He was actually a missionary when I met him, believe it or not, and served in the Hartford, CT mission, which included serving my small little New Britain ward! I had a huge crush on him right off the bat... even joined the choir and invited him and his companion over for dinners just to be near him. When I first saw him, not even speaking yet, I got an overwhelming feeling that I was meant to be with him, I would always say, "I'm going to marry Elder Roberts!!" Little did I know he felt the same way but had to be a good, obedient missionary for the time being. A few years had passed and I was going to Utah to look at colleges. I decided to give him a call, what was the worst that could happen?

Well.... you can guess what happened after years of built up sexual tension! We fell in looooooove!! And we've kept falling for about 4 years now! :)

Anyway, I've always been into art, hence the blog title. I'm currently employed with RE/MAX Results and I'm in love with my Sex & the City co-workers! We all get along because we have what I'm going to call "Slut Connection." We're all just a bunch of whores really, who happen to work together!

Someday I'm going to start my own interior design/home staging company. I love everything about decor and design- it's really become a huge passion of mine ever since I started renting. So let me know if you need some decorating help, I could use the practice!

Anyway, thats it's for now! Mostly because I have to get back to work, hehe!

Stay tuned!





2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

it was long, pink and dick-o-licious!! yay im the first poster! i love you girl and your blog is the best thing i have seen all day!!! keep posting, its most entertaining!

-love your slutty samantha!

Heather said...

What up poptart? What'd ya do? Who'd ya see? Where ya been?

FINALLY YOU JOINED! I can't wait for more reading materials! After all, I live vicariously through you!!!

-love your "BIG"est fan carrie!

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates