50 Reasons Why I Love Josh...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

So I saw this idea on Nicki's blog and totally loved it. Me and Josh just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on August 19th so I thought this idea would be perfect!
Here are my top 50 reasons why I love Josh:

1. His favorite look of mine is when I first wake up in the morning.
2. His lips are so soft and kissable.
3. He loves to cook for me and it's always delicious. He is always coming up with new recipes and even when it seems we have absolutely nothing to make for dinner... he comes up with yummy food all the time.
4. He is the ultimate handyman and can probably build me a house if he wanted to.
5. He is very intelligent. I can ask him any question and he most likely will know a detailed answer with dates, names, quotes... the whole sha-bang.
6. I love the wrinkles around his eyes when he laughs.
7. He enjoys and appreciates his life in "little moments." For example the other night we were having KFC chicken. We sat down on the couch and his favorite team, the 49ers were playing a preseason game. He said, "This moment is almost perfect. I got my girl, fried chicken, and football... I just need a beer." After getting up and giving him one he said, "That's all I needed, little moments like this are enough for me." He didn't even need to watch the rest of the game he was so happy!
8. He is an amazing lover and always makes sure I'm sat-is-fied!
9. He always has an optimistic attitude. The crappiest thing can happen to him and he still keeps his head up and looks for a solution rather than focus on the problem.
10. He inspires me to be a better person.
11. He is very sociable and makes my friends and family laugh.
12. He never gives up.
13. He has lots of confidence.
14. He is a couch potato just like me :)
15. He lets me watch Sex & the City without complaining. Most of the time.
16. Same with America's Next Top Model hehe
17. I sometimes catch a country boy accent when he talks.
18. He served a mission... and met me :)
19. He supports me with every decision I make.
20. He loves to watch the History Channel and even though it's a bit nerdy, I still love that he is interested in it.
21. He always calls me Baby and rarely by my name.
22. He is low maintenance and lives simply. He only needs the necessities and it will make him happy.
23. He is always up for an adventure or something he has never done before.
24. He buys me furniture for Christmas! (I've gotten our bedroom set and a new set of couches!)
25. He always wears a hat, it's his signature.
26. He has always had serious relationships and never slept around.
27. He is a gentleman and treats women with respect.
28. He introduced me to Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, and many other adult cartoons all which I have come to love and appreciate!
29. He has learned to love my family.
30. He is very good with children.
31. He still is close with his best friends from high school.
32. He tells me I'm beautiful every day.
33. I trust that I can ask him to do something and it will be done.
34. He lightens my load by helping with cleaning up around the house.
35. He doesn't mind that I wear his t-shirts every night when I go to bed.
36. He re-assures me that everything will work out even if it seems to be impossible. And to my surprise... it always has.
37. He is a hard worker. When times were tough and he didn't have many job options he went to work an $8/hour job on a golf course with a bunch of Mexicans and never complained, just so we could pay the bills. And he actually enjoyed it!
38. He is a people person. He knows how to communicate. When he talks, people listen.
39. He absolutely loves me body. When I get dressed in the morning I always catch him peaking even if he was in the middle of sleeping.
40. Sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself
41. His laugh.
42. He is my teddy bear and perfect for cuddling.
43. He is an expert at Guitar Hero.
44. The fact that he changed my life and teaches me something new all the time.
45. He says I'm better looking than Jessica Alba... even though I know he's fibbing.
46. He still holds my hand in movie theaters.
47. He makes me feel safe when I'm with him.
48. His deep green eyes.
49. He writes poems.
50. I can dance weird, say whatever is on my mind, sing (or shout) a song without knowing the words, and be myself... and I know he will still love me, no matter what.

Baby, you are the best husband I could ever ask for. You have made me so happy over these 2 years and my life is so blessed because of you. Thank you for sticking with me through the good times and bad. You are truly my favorite person in the world, my best friend, my true love.

0 lovely comments:

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates