Making faces

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I went shopping with my sister Amber and my niece Addy last weekend and I couldn't help but notice how much this little girl is growing up! She is such a ham, she will do anything for attention and loves when you laugh. Hence, these hilarious faces she was making...



This one is my favorite because she stuck out her tongue at the last second!

We went to Jamba Juice and took some pictures. She likes taking pictures "cheek to cheek"

She is so beautiful!

I am loving watching her grow into her personality and learning from everything around her. And I can't believe my sister has another one on the way. Kids really are amazing creatures aren't they?

2 lovely comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Dates with sisters and nieces are the BEST!

Heather said...

SERIOUSLY lady you are so photogenic... and the skin pulling picture is by far the most creative...

 

Gemini Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates